Monday 27 April 2009

Papa's 62nd Birthday




Papa's birthday celebration last Friday with our whole family. I think my father's greatest gift this year is his granddaughter who enjoys him as much as he enjoys her. Yava's morning routine would always be talking to my father and Papa is the only one in the family who could make her laugh so loud. I'm glad my dad now has his 2nd girl to cheer him up everyday while I'm far from him. In a conceited daughter manner, I would say my dad is enamoured by Yava because she looks like me! Hahaha. =)


5 comments:

  1. cute talaga ni yava kahit naiinitan na.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yava: jelly ka ba tita tintin? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yava: sorry tita but i'm lolo's #1 now

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL hindi, happy nga ako na may girl na ulit c papa.

    besides, he told me last week na "iba pa din ang original". hehehe

    ReplyDelete